The Sonesta Plaza Charlotte Executive Park requires rooms to be in the name of a 21+ year old.
At the time of the convention, if you are
14 and under –
- An 18+ guardian must purchase a corresponding pass to the con and agrees to be responsible for and present with you for the duration of the event.
- One guardian may be the chaperone for multiple minors.
- Those in this age bracket must check in alongside their guardian. Only the guardian must present a state-issued ID upon registration.
15 to 17 –
- A guardian must be present at the venue, but is not required to purchase a corresponding pass or attend the event itself.
- Those in this age bracket may present a student ID instead of a state-issued ID to register
- If you are in attendance with an 18+ guardian, they can present their ID upon registration in place of you doing so.
18 to 20 –
- You must present a state-issued ID upon registration.
- If you are staying at the venue you are required to have someone who is 21 or older in your hotel room.
5 and under –
- Free with your guardian’s admission.
What is a state-issued ID?
A driver’s license or passport are the most common forms of state-issued ID. For a full list, please visit the TSA’s website.