Vendors have always been a highlight of StevenCon and we would love to have you on board for 2019.
Vendor Rules & Policies
- Each table is $200 and includes one (1) badge. Tables provided are 2 by 6 feet rectangular table and come with two (2) side chairs. Tables can be reserved as a single or double table.
- No preferential treatment is given to any Vendor in table location in the Vendors’ Room. Spaces are chosen by the Convention for the best fit and flow of the room, not by order of payment received.
- Tables can be configured as seemed fit by Vendor, adding additional shelves, kiosks, etc., as long as they are located within Vendor space and do not interfere with other Vendors’ areas or other activities, furniture, etc. present in the room.
- One (1) badge will be given out for each table that is reserved, with an additional badge available for purchase at the discounted price of $50 and $65 for each consecutive weekend pass thereafter.
- Vendor badges must be worn at all times by any person working at a booth. Badges may not be sold, loaned, or otherwise transferred to persons who are not working for you.
- Vendors’ Room badges belong to the person to whom they are assigned and may not be shared among employees.
- Every individual working your booth(s) must wear a badge at all times.
- Payment must be made up front in order to reserve table(s). Payment instructions will be emailed to Vendor.
- Should Vendor find they cannot attend the Convention, or need to reduce the number of tables purchased, they may cancel tables by contacting the Vendor Liaison. Tables for which Vendor has cancelled or given up any claim or reservation are returned to the pool of available space at the standard table rate.
- All cancellations are subject to a 10% processing fee. Full refunds will be provided for cancellations prior to June 1st, 2019, half refunds will be provided between June 1st-August 1st, 2019, and no refund will be provided after August 1st, 2019.
- The subletting of tables is prohibited.
- No “knockoff” or bootleg merchandise are allowed.
- The Convention is an all-ages event and 18+ material is strictly prohibited.
- No food or beverage may be sold on property.
- All art must be fan-originated and properly sourced. Any Vendor found selling work without the expressed consent of the artist will be ejected from the Convention without refund.
Vendors’ Room Policies
- Vendors will be located in the Junior Ballroom of Sheraton Charlotte Airport Hotel. Please note that only ticketed attendees will be allowed in this area.
- Before unloading and setting up merchandise, Vendor MUST check-in at Convention Registration. Convention Registration begins at 6pm on Thursday, October 31st, 2019 until 9:30pm and opens again on Friday, November 1st, 2019 at 9am. Once badges have been issued Vendors will have access to Vendors’ Room.
- Vendors’ Room hours will be the following: Friday, November 1st, 2019 through Saturday, November 2nd, 2019 10am-8pm (with a Vendor setup time a hour before start and a Vendor break between 2pm and 3pm) and 10am-2pm on Sunday, November 3rd, 2019 (with a Vendor setup time a hour before start and a Vendor clearout a hour after close).
- Please note, all room policies are tentative and will be finalized at the start of the Convention. Any changes made to room location or hours will be directly communicated with Vendors.
- The Convention will be providing as secure a Vendors’ Room as possible. However please take extra precautions in the placement of merchandise and cash to guard against the possibility of theft. Vendor is responsible for their own property, merchandise, and money. Under no circumstances will the Convention or Sheraton Charlotte Airport Hotel or its personnel be liable for loss or damage (including but not limited to) merchandise, equipment, or revenue.
- Vendor agrees to assume all risk, and to indemnify and hold harmless the Convention, Sheraton Charlotte Airport Hotel, its Owners, their respective officers, subsidiaries, agents, affiliates, operators, officers, volunteers and employees (hereafter “the Indemnified Parties”) from and against any and all claims, demands, defense costs, liability, expense or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Convention’s use of the leased premises or arising out of any act or omission of the Convention or any of the Convention’s employees, agents, contractors, representatives, patrons, guests or invitees; excepting such claims, demands, defense costs, liability, expense, or damages arising out of the sole negligence of one or more of the Indemnified Parties.
- Vendor assumes responsibility and agrees to defend the Indemnified Parties from and against any and all claims, demands, defense costs, liability, expense or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with Vendor’s or Convention’s use of the leased premises. Neither the Convention nor the Indemnified Parties will be responsible for any injury, loss or damage that may occur to Vendor, Vendor’s employees or property from any cause whatsoever.
- Anyone visiting, viewing, or otherwise participating in Vendor’s exhibit is deemed to be the invitee or licensee of Vendor, rather than the invitee or licensee of the Convention. The Convention shall not be liable for any injury whatsoever to the persons conducting or otherwise participating in the conduct of Vendor’s exhibit or to invitees, licensees or guests of Vendor. Vendor assumes full responsibility for the actions of its agents, employees, or independent contractors, whether acting within or without the scope of their authority and agrees to hold harmless the Indemnified Parties from responsibility or liability resulting directly or indirectly, or jointly, from other causes which arise because of the actions or omissions of its agents, employees, or independent contractors.
- Vendor acknowledges that neither the Convention nor the Indemnified Parties maintains insurance covering Vendor’s property and it is the Sole Responsibility of Vendor to obtain such insurance.